If your passport have expired more than 6 months and you do have a valid permit to stay in United Kingdom or any country you reside. You need to get a confirmation letter from the present country home office.

How and where to get the letter?

For those who live in United Kingdom they need to search on the internet for the information on N506L or NQ Form. You need to submit your personal  details on the N506L form to UK home Office in order for them to issue you a letter to confirm than you have never apply British citizen. It may take 3 to 9 weeks for the reply from UK Home Office.

One you received the letter you are welcome to renew your passport and please come to our office between 09.00 and 12.00 Noon (Monday - Friday) except public holidays.

Please bring your expired passport, Malaysian MyKAd and a valid residence permit (It might be in a form of letter from UK Home Office or BRP card or s tamp on your old passport) and N506L letter from UK Home Office.