The Malaysian Government issues Three (3) types of visa to foreign nationals:
SINGLE ENTRY VISA (£10.00)
This is issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia mainly for a social visit. It is normally valid for a single entry and for a period of three (3) months from the date of issue.
MULTIPLE ENTRY VISA (£20.00)
This is issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia mainly for business or government-to-government matters. It is normally valid for a period within three (3) months to twelve (12) months from the date of issue.
Citizens of India and the People's Republic of China who wish to enter Malaysia for the purpose of a Social Visit are eligible to apply for the Multiple Entry Visa.The validity of the Multiple Entry Visa is one (1) year. Each entry is for 30 days only and the extension of stay is not allowed.
Conditions for the Multiple Entry Visa are:
The applicant must show proof of sufficient funds for staying in Malaysia
The applicant must possess a valid and confirmed return ticket
Tour groups are not eligible to apply for Multiple Entry Visa.
The Multiple Entry Visa costs RM100.00 for Indian Citizens and RM30.00 for citizens of the People's Republic of China.
This is issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia on transit to other countries. Foreign nationals on transit without leaving the airport premises and who continue their journey to the next destination with the same flight do not require a transit visa.
Last Updated on Friday, 09 March 2012
(Please click the link here for the type of Visa with Reference)
Document required for visa application with reference (visa will issued after the application is being referred and approved by Department of Immigration Malaysia / Other Authority Agencies) are:
- Original approval letter from Department of Immigration Malaysia/other authority agencies
- Original passport
- Two (2) photocopies of passport
- Two (2) photocopies of visa application form (Form IMM.47)
- Two (2) passport size photograph of applicant
- Original air ticket and two (2) photocopies
- Payment of visa fee
Visa application must be made at any nearest Malaysian Representative Office Abroad.
For countries that do not have Malaysian Representative, application can be made at the Embassy or British High Commissioner's Office.
1. Application for Visa (Download)
These documents are required for visa application :
1. Original passport with validity more than 6 months + One (1) photocopy of passport (the page that contain your bio-data and photo)
2. One current coloured passport size photo.
3. Proof of valid immigration status (e.g. Long term visa or residence permit.
4. Bank statements going back over a period of 3 months. The most recent month must show credit GBP 600+. Or, traveler’s cheque minimum GBP600+. Cash in hand is not acceptable.
5. Proof of journey - flight itinerary to show arrival and departure date to/from Malaysia.
6. Any extra evidence/document in order to support your application (e.g. Hotel reservation, valid visa to third country and etc)
7. A) If you are employed; a letter from employer granting your holidays for a specific period.
B) If you are self-employed; evidence of your business activities and financial standing (e.g. A letter from HM Revenue about your tax contributions, company registration and letter from accountant.
C) If you ar a student a letter from your school/college/university stating the course you are on, its start and finish dates.
D) If you are unemployed / dependent; evidence of any family or social ties acting as a sponsor:
- identification proof (passport/identity
- evidence of relationship to you (marriage
Certificate or birth certificate.
- immigration status (permit)
We may ask an invitation letter from your sponsor (Please click here for the details of information required)
8. Payment of visa fee is £10.00 standard SINGLE ENTRY VISA (non-refundable) - and £ 20.00 or more for other type of Entry Visa
9. VISA to STAY are varies from country to country please check on our VISA Requirement by Countries for further information.
Please bring sufficient documents as required. We have the right to ask for more supporting evidence or reject application. It is the applicant responsibility to fulfil our visa requirement in order to be granted an entry visa into Malaysia.
YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION
Please bring Certificate of Yellow Fever Vaccination if you are holding the passport of this countries:-
Angola, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central Africa Republic, Chad, Colombia, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ecuador, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, French Guiana, Gabon, Guyana, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Panama, Peru, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania, Togo, Trinidad & Tobago, Uganda and Venezuela
Issuance of Certificate will be valid from 7 days to 6 months before travelling
Apply for Entry Visas
Types of Visa
Application for Extension of Social Visit Pass
Visitors who enter and stay in this country for the purpose of Social Visit or Touring are not allowed to extend their stay beyond the stipulated duration according to each country. However, an Extension may be given on Special consideration e.g. due to illness, accident, war in home country etc. The visitor must furnish evidence, and also a "confirmed flight ticket' back to their home country.
The applicant must abide by the following conditions:
* Submit application in person
* Applicant must produce his/ her Passport personally
* Fill Form IMM. 55 - for extension of Social Visit Pass
* Confirmed flight ticket to home country or in possession of visa and ticket to a third country
A fee of RM50.00 each month is for an extension is payable exceeding the third (3rd) month from date of entry
Extension of Social Visit Pass
|Reminder To Malaysia Travellers|
|UK Visa Waiver Test|
|Working Holiday Visa With Australia|
|Public Holiday 2016|
|Voluntary Return for Malaysian|
|Entry Permit (Pass)|
|Visa requirement for employment|
|Visa With Reference|
|Visa Requirement By Country|
|VISA by Countries|
|Visa Application Requirement|
|Malaysia My Second Home|
|Visa Info - A|
|Visa Info - B|
|Visa Info - C|
|Visa Info - D|
|Visa Info - E|
|Visa Info - F|
|Visa info - G|
|Visa Info - H|
|Visa Info - I|
|Visa Info - J|
|Visa Info - K|
|Visa Info - L|
|Visa Info - M|
|Visa info - N|
|Visa Info - O|
|Visa Info - P|
|Visa Info - Q|
|Visa info - R|
|Visa Info - S|
|Visa Info - T|
|Visa Info - U|
|Visa Info - V|
|Visa Info - W|
|Visa Info - Y|
|Visa Info - Z|
|Adding Married Name|
|Visa Application Form (IM47) - Please print on single sheet A4 paper (Front & Back)|
|Application For Residence Pass untuk Pemegang BOC|
|Malaysian Passport Application (IM42) - Please print on single sheet A4 paper (Front & Back)|
|NQ Form Corfirmation of Non-British Passport|
|Checklist for Lost/Stolen Passport Application|
|Borang Soal Selidik (Lost Passport)|
|Parents/Guardians Consent Form A1/B1|
|Pindaan Butir-Butir Dalam Pasport|